Experienced Birmingham Litigation Attorneys
Serving Clients Throughout Alabama
A Personalized Approach To Effective Legal Counsel
At Johnstone Carroll, LLC, we believe that legal problems are human problems. Clients are treated like individuals, not case files or numbers. When you call or visit our office, you will be welcomed and helped to feel comfortable. Throughout your case, attorneys Inge Johnstone and Matt Carroll will work with you directly while our professional staff attends to your needs and concerns.
"I know how much people worry when they are facing a legal problem. I will explain the legal process and help you feel more comfortable with standing up to protect your rights." — Attorney Inge Johnstone
From offices in Homewood, litigation attorneys F. Inge Johnstone and Matt Carroll provide legal counsel to clients in communities throughout Jefferson County, Blount County, St. Clair County, Walker County and Shelby County in the Birmingham, Alabama, area and throughout the state. Call 205-383-1372 or contact the firm by email to arrange a free initial consultation with Birmingham insurance lawyers Inge Johnstone or Matt Carroll today.
To serve you better, the firm focuses exclusively on the following areas of litigation:
- Insurance claims: Individuals and business owners turn to us for knowledgeable and effective solutions to insurance disputes in all areas of policy coverage, including homeowners, small business, auto, life, health care and errors and omissions.
- Personal injury: If you were injured because of negligence by another driver, property owner or manufacturer of a defective product, you deserve full and fair compensation. We place a special emphasis on helping people injured in motor vehicle accidents and boating accidents. The firm handles personal injury claims on a contingency-fee basis. The firm advances the cost of investigating, preparing and settling or trying your case. You will not pay attorney fees or expenses if you do not recover money in a settlement or court award.
- Business litigation: Owners of all sizes of businesses turn to us to resolve complex disputes and tort litigation involving breach of contract, partnership disputes, shareholder oppression and business fraud.
- Real estate litigation: We offer effective dispute resolution and trial representation for property owners. Our experience includes construction defects, purchase and sales agreements, condo and homeowners association conflicts, real estate fraud, and lease agreements.
- Wage and hour disputes, class action and complex litigation: We can help you recover the wages and money you have earned if your employer has violated the law under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). We also handle complex litigation matters, including class action lawsuits.
Call 205-383-1372 or use the email form on the contact page to request a free initial consultation. Our offices are conveniently located right off of Highway 31, and ample free parking is available. Consultation hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Hourly rates are reasonable, and most personal injury and insurance litigation cases are handled on a contingency-fee basis.